We have completed the NCERT/CBSE chapter-wise Multiple Choice Questions for Class 9 Mathematics book Chapter 15 Probability with Answers by expert subject teacher for latest syllabus and examination. You can Prepare effectively for the exam, Taking the help of the Class 9 Mathematics Objective Questions PDF free of cost from here. Students can take a free test of the Multiple Choice Questions of Probability. Each Questions has four options followed by the right answer. Download the Mathematics Quiz Questions with Answers for Class 9 free Pdf and prepare to exam and help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Mathematics with Answers
Q1. The probability of an event of a trial is always
(i) more than 1
(ii) between 0 and 1 (both inclusive)
(ii) between 0 and 1
Q2. The sum of all probabilities equal to:
Q3. A and B throw a pair of dice. If A throws 9, then B’s chance of throwing a higher number is
Q4. A standard deck of 52 cards is shuffled. One card is drawn at random. The probability that the card is red or an ace is
Q5. The probability of an impossible event is
(i) more than 1
(ii) less than 1
Q6. If P(E) = 0.44, then P(not E) will be:
Q7. A die is thrown 300 times and odd numbers are obtained 153 times. Then, the probability of getting an even number is
Q8. Two dice are tossed. The probability of getting two 5’s is
Q9. A dice is thrown. The probability of getting 1 and 5 is:
Q10. In a football match, a player hits 8 goals out of 60 balls. Find the probability that the player did not hit the goal.
Q11. Three unbiased coins are tossed together. The probability of getting at least two heads is
Q12. A batsman hits boundaries for 6 times out of 30 balls. Find the probability that he did not hit the boundaries.
Q13. Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
Q14. A bag contains 5 red balls and some blue balls. The probability of drawing a blue ball is double that of a red ball. The number of blue balls in the bag is
We Think the given NCERT MCQ Questions for class 9 Mathematics book Chapter 15 Probability with Answers Pdf free download will assist you. If you’ve got any queries regarding CBSE Class 9 Mathematics of Probability MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop a comment below and that we will come back to you soons.
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Mathematicss with Answers
- Lesson 1. Number Systems Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 2. Polynomials Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 3. Coordinate Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 4. Linear Equations for Two Variables Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 5. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 6. Lines and Angles Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 7. Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 8. Quadrilaterals Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 9. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 10. Circles Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 11. Constructions Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 12. Heron’s Formula Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 13. Surface Areas and Volumes Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 14. Statistics Class 9 MCQ
- Lesson 15. Probability Class 9 MCQ